Saturday, October 17, 2009

Toxic Wasted Day :(


Today was equally as counter-productive as Big Sister's, starting with what I thought was an early morning phone call from said Sister asking how to work my accursed coffee grinder. "Uuugh, what time is it?" I asked her. "11:20, no, wait, later ... 11:30." Ack! What a waste of a day! Not to mention the thick cloud cover & heavy rainfall kept my room cozy & dark to confuse me to real time of day. Up I jumped, running around perplexed & trying to figure out what it is I should be doing; meh-meh-meh, I should get dressed-- no, wait, coffee comes first -- crap, I have to clean the machine; pants, where's my pants?! Water running, oooh, gotta pee now-- I finally gave up, made my coffee in my jammies & settled nicely in front of the computer to play my delightful game of Pet Society. While in the middle of buying & selling Gold Mystery Boxes for my precious Binky, Little Sister called me to ask if I wanted to help her move today. Excellent! So, I finally got dressed, she picked me up & off we went.

I had the amazing job of packing & cleaning her bathroom. This is no normal bathroom. This bathroom would make a truck stop restroom look snuggly. Between the dusty products that expired years ago & rust-stained everything, I managed to get the majority of everything packed & tidied, despite the large spiders that I wished to capture. For my troubles I received a blindingly hot mocha, half a gallon of Mango Juice coloured paint, & diva sunglasses (which the Wiz is sure that I meant to steal passive-aggressively at some point...).

After the physical exertion to having to clean rust off everything in a bathroom that use to be white (but is once again, haha!), chasing large wolf spiders, & attempting to steal (>:->) I feel that my creativity is sub par & writing my 1st Blog is probably not going to be the greatest literary work of my life. Blaargh.

The Wizard also caught me smoking. Smoking is greatly frowned upon by the Wizard, but I sure showed him ;)


Middle Sister


Creativity Levels: 0
Thievery: +10
Spidey Senses: tingling




No comments:

Post a Comment