Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bitch, whaaaa-?!




So, I'm cruisin' around town today after work, just getting some errands out of the way, & I couldn't help but notice that a lot of people stare at me when I am driving. Could it be that I am oh-so beautiful? Or maybe my impecible driving skills? Alas, I wish I could answer yes to those, unfortunately, they are all staring at my car ...pardon me, my yacht. When I got my current vehicle I was in a desperate situation, I needed something ASAP & would take the 1st thing to roll into my life for $500 & under. And there he was, at the parking lot of a liquor store, 15 feet long & flat white with glossy blue buffalos spray painted on either front fender, solid steel with a Chevy V8 getting 1 mile per gallon & making the ozone his bitch. Caesar, as I have named him, is a 1985 Caprice Classic, & for $500 this beast has been the easiest running car I have ever owned. To put it simply, he is beautiful on the inside, but I still feel the shame when I'm driving & kids point at me, or my friends don't want to take my car anywhere. Ugh. But then I began thinking about winter, with all the snow, ice, & poor plowing on behalf of the city, Caesar's going to be the shiz! I can't wait to write off someone's fancy new Honda-mobile when they cut me off or slide into me, while I get nothing more than a li'l ol' ding (in the back of my mind I am singing the musical theme for the Wicked Witch off the Wizard of Oz) ... Then I started wondering, hmm, where's Xzibit when I need him? I need him to Pimp My Ride! There's no reason why I should have a fugly car for the rest of my life, especially when I treat them so well ...I can see Caesar now, pearlized white with chrome trimmings, riding low on a spanky new chrome rims; soft leather interior in Roman Red, & a brand new stereo system to drowned out my kids's bickering >:) *sigh* for now, I keep my buffalos & feel the shame.


Middle Sister.


Xzibit Apprearences: 0
Horsepower: 350
Hit & Runs: pending

No comments:

Post a Comment