Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let the training begin!

I am pumped for training! Started with jogging last week, went with Big sister and Melissa, jogging outside on pavement hurts! Hurts in a good way though, we went two days in a row, my quads were so sore, I had trouble walking down stairs, and I was crawling up stuff like Gollum! J and I went to the gym, I can now do 5 pull ups! I will get back to my 10 that I was at last year (and that would be three sets of ten, thank you very much)! For motivational purposes we like to watch bulging brides, it’s facinating, I love people losing weight! Then playing with the kittens, it’s part of our training regime as well, I can bench press THREE kittens, that’s right, three. And it’s so great to actually have time to do all this, now that we live in town! We went to the climbing gym also, I didn’t actually do all that much there, mostly told Brandon E. what to do, hahaha.

My hair, I’ve decided not to keep growing it, because I already know what it will look like...... It’s going to look like my hair, except longer. Yeah, I don’t want to look like a soccer mom, when I don’t even have kids! I’m not going to shave it off,(though that would be an improvement) just shorter, like when I cut off my dreads. Sweet, sweet dreads... They were perfect, the only problem was they got HEAVY and gave me migranes. But they were so long and manageable! There were only two stlyes for them: Down or up. Absolutely awesome. Now my hair has been released, and every strand has an idea of it’s own. Most mornings I look like a cat that has been startled, pffft!


Yep, now that things are calming down, I can really start planning our trip, sweet! This summer and fall were too crazy to spend much time doing it. We had a fire out in the valley, so we moved all our valuable stuff to B & S’s, then the fire was over and we moved it all back, THEN we decided that living in town was a good idea, and moved it ALL into town! What a gong show. I never realized how crappy moving was. This is the first place we moved out to (other that the “Winlaw experience” but that’s another story), and luckily I got on this BIG feng shui kick last year, so we had already gotten rid of the crap we didn’t need, but there was still a lot of stuff to be moved. And then the cleaning!... Like I said before, I had to clean the bathroom... and we did the carpets, and well, everything! It’s a lot of work, but now it’s over, and I can hardly believe that we don’t live there any more, I will miss it, it was beautiful.


I was sitting at Hucul with Big sister and the Wizard the other day, Wizard was going to brew us a magical cup of coffee. He reached into the fridge to grab the beans.

Big sister said “You aren’t supposed to keep coffee in the fridge, it should be stored somewhere dark and cool.”

Wizard replied “Like the fridge?...”


Little sister


Pull ups: 5

Number of times moving my stuff for no reason: 2

Number of days (out of 60) I have planned for traveling: 0

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss you big little sister!!
    Hahaha funny coffee bean fridge story!! Love it!! Oh 'big sister'. She's the best. And Wizard... haha

    ReplyDelete